Monday, January 2, 2012

Trust nobody, so they never have the chance to hurt you.

 Hey people! Back to update.. Went to catch "Darkest hour" with jboy, youngersis & raynard @ Lot1 yesterday. It's totally a waste of jboy's time & money to bring me for that movie cause I never even looked at the screen for 5 mins in that 1 hr 30 mins. Hahaha! Okay, I have my own reasons for my actions lah, because I had a hard time opening my eyes wide due to my eye infection. Realized its been so long, but yet I haven't recover, so pray for me people. I want a speedy recovery! :( Back home like finally, I quickly washed up and go into the room, jboy bought optrex eye wash for me, I cleaned my eyes and put on eye drops.. Turned and tossed on bed like so fucking long hoping the sharp object that went inside would eventually disappear.. Just when I thought it won't, it did!! Finally came out after 123456789 hours!

Quickly went to the living room to break the good news to jboy! He came up to my ears, and whispered "Jesus cured your eyes" (he prayed for me in heart) Oh my, for that moment, it's like so miraculous to me! But due to the long hours of it stucked inside my eyes, it kinda made my eye swell even more cause it kept rubbing my eyeball when I blink. Fuck! Went to work with my infected eyes like again :( Didn't woke jboy up cause I know how sucky it feels to wake up early when you're not working you see? Such a nice girlf..  But lucky he was auto enough to buy breakfast for granny when he wakes.. Had a hard time working with red and teary eyes. So nice of ladyboss to actually off the counter lights for me and some patients thought the clinic was closed for a day. Lol! Quickly rushed home when I knocked off at 1pm.. Jboy came to fetch me :D And then bought gongcha for me & youngersis :D

Okay, let me share some overdue peektures with y'all!

Taken @ Lavendar pig organ soup w/jos and alicia.

Snapshot by jboy @ Ascott residence.

That night before movie @ Suntec city.

After dying my hair, @ granny's.

LOOK AT THIS SUPER CHIO MIRROR! I'M GONNA BRING IT HOME TOMORROW!

Pardon my ugly face.
Infected eyes with nicer eyelid, I LIKE!

Ending off with this peekture of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment