Wednesday, January 25, 2012

 Here to bring you guyz some peektures taken during the first day of CNY :D Royal China @ Raffles hotel with Jboy's maternal side for reunion dinner, or should I say reunion lunch cse we went there at around 12pm+ Haha! After that, headed to granny's place as usual! Will be back to update prolly tomorrow :) I'm happy again cse I strike 4D today :D

And here, I wanna pray for two of my friends. I hope god answer to my prayer, bless them the couple. Be strong, don't let anything pull you down! Y'all's daughter waiting for you! Jiayou...



My outfit for CHU1.

Too bored.

In the car otw back to granny's from jboy's uncle's place.

JBOY.

Youngersis & me.

My one and only, forever and always.

Chubby me :(

Your gal.

Mommy!

youngersis again.

My favourite guy cousin since young :) Xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment