Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Bring what may..

Before heading to work.
Lazy eyes before work.

Money can't buy happinessss, and she's my happiness. FOREVER.

 
ME LOVE HER!


MY NEW HEELS. I THINK ITS VERY CHIO IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK.



Jolene me and shirley.

Love.



@ Jolene 's place.

 
So long since I last wore a dress it feels like my butt's sticking out. LOL.

My precious.

Outfit for work.

With Harold @ Oceanz.


Overdued pictures for you people! Sorry for the late updates, anyway I have too much to say I don't know where to start. Jolene have been my best shopping partner and the one who cheers me up. So it was illuzion, oceanz, s club, v4and resort with my girls. Enjoyed my weekends very much! But I ended up at her place after a drunk night, sleeping on the sofa waking up seeing Joanna Egg in front of me. Lol! And thank you to her mommy for preparing breakfast once we're up. Feels so loved, my dear Jolene treated me like a princess too. Also I've came across situations that led me to my wits end I can hardly breathe.. Thank you Jolene so much for being there for me, accompanying me to bugis to get all my CNY loots as well. I love her so much just like how I love my own family members. Nothing about me she don't know. It's just working and working, I don't wanna think too much. Haven't been meeting jboy these few days and I don't deny I don't miss him.. Will be heading to granny's place tomorrow and shall probably meet him up to do a spring cleaning. Friday, steamboat @ granny's! So glad he actually booked a car from CHU1 to CHU5. Yay! Don't have to trouble ourselves about transport. Ya, that's about it. Goodnight people! I'm tired, mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment