Sunday, January 8, 2012

And I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad. The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had

 Didn't realized there's more overdue pictures taken on friday until I browsed through Jolene's facebook, so I'm here to share! :) Wasted my saturday @ jboy's place instead of going out to enjoy with my girlz. Felt super regretful and wasted. I seldom come across 2 consequetive offdays..... Jboy ordered pizza this afternoon when we woke up, and he always, never fail to keep kissing me when I'm sleeping.. Okay, a very delightful and joyous news to share with you guys!! First time in my 19 years of life, I striked 4D yesterday. The best part was, 2 numbers in 1 day! SHIOKKKKK REALLY! Never in my life would I thought I would strike 4D and it turned out even better. What more could I ask for? Shouted over the phone when I received that piece of news. Hehe! 2nd prize and consolation. OH MY GOD, AM I DREAMING?!! Enough of that, I cleared all my debts, gave money to granny & all, also = bankrupt. HAHAHA!

After breakfast this morning, ordered kfc for Alicia :D And my dearest Jolene bought me 老伴豆花, gonna collect from her later! Yay. Thanks Lanying & Jolene too for the lens, I have 2 extra pairs of lens now :D Yet to collect from Siokmin the one she bought from thailand.. Didn't head for shopping today as jboy and I were super lazy. Gotta go get my new year clothes by next offday before its tooo late! That should be all.

For the duromine orders, so sorry as it's out of stocks now. I'm also waiting for mine :( Gaining weight day by day. Hate it! OH YAH! LAST BUT NOT LEAST, I JUST CAME ACROSS A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE AND I THINK I SHOULD SHARE IT WITH ALL OF YOU, SUPER TRUE AND NICE! I THINK HE VOICED OUT ALL THE POINTS THAT SINGAPOREANS ARE CONCERNED AND WORRIED ABOUT! CHECK IT OUT.



Jolene and I @ her place.

My 2 girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment