Friday, November 4, 2011

Things will get worse before they get better. But when they do, remember who put you down and who helped you up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BOTH OF MY LOVELY COUSINS, JUDE & CRYSTAL!
Hi everyone! I have a piece of good news to share with y'all. But before doing that, I wanna thank Lanying so much cause she made an effort to help me ask her ladyboss instead of that smart alec dental assistant whom made decisions without anyone's concern. Idiot! I heard she threw away my application form to apply for a position there lor, damn her! Okay anw, I managed to officially attend to my interview @ Jurong East's outlet tomorrow, with the ladyboss, I hope she's nice...

So it was, Alicia's place to surprise her with a super mini tiramisu cheesecake that I bought from 7-11. It was a super last min decision to go up w/jgws because I don't want her to feel disappointed without having her girlz to buy birthday cake for her. So, Jgws and I appeared right at her doorstep at 12mid on the dot! :D Called her to open the gate but she kept insisting she don't want cause she's afraid I might fool her to the gate & there's no one there. Lol! Still as stupid as ever. I spent 3 hours making a handmade photo frame as well.. Altho' it looked kinda sucky, but it's hand-made okay! Lots of sincerity in it, did the cutting of cloths, sewing, stuffing, sticking & etc. She'd better appreciate my effort! Didn't wanted to wish her happy birthday here, twitter or facebook initially, cause she never wished me on my 19th leh! How can, right?!?! Kay lah, there's reasons behind.. Anw, I'm forgiving enough and I know I have a wide wide heart to forgive her :P Bought her cake on the very last min @ 7-11, ho gek bo! After that, Jgws and I made our leave & he sent me home!

Today, I'm supposed to meet Jgws @ 10am for breakfast, but he's late......... Tsk tsk, lucky I didn't woke up on time & prepare until he called me. Heihei! Waited for him to reach, headed to West coast plaza. Settled breakfast @ Xin Wang Hk Cafe, the service there..... OH MY~ Speechless seriously. Imagine you were famished and you have to queue for more than 20mins for breakfast, yes a total turn off! Finally our turn arrived, made our orders and I remember I kept pulling a long face. Lol, I admit I'm really bad at managing my limit of patience.. Packed sandwich back to his place and guess what? When I was collecting from the waitress over there, she told me 小姐, 如果有招呼不到你的地方, 很对不起. 因为今天有点忙. 你不要一直脸黑黑, 我看了很怕. Lol! From the way she speaks, I think she's a malaysian and a lil big in size. Quite cute lah, I laughed! Okay, at least not so bad I ended my breakie there without much anger.

But wait! We rushed back home as the sky turned grey and on our way back, this fucking dangerous uncle in his 40s or 50s, talking on the phone in his lok kok lorry w/one bangala inside, almost got us into an accident! And my super reckless boyfriend furiously pointed & looked back at him. He still got the cheek to ask us to stop by the road shoulder! Excuse me uncle! Are you blind or what? It's drizzling, hello! I know your stupid lorry at least got a shelter for you lah, can't you see we're on bike? And bloody hell it's your fault for driving recklessly okay! He walked up to Jgws and even pointed at Jgws acting like one hooligan, I swear if not for the bad weather, I would've rang up the hotline 999 make sure he goes to the police station la kopi! Damn it, totally ruined my day! OH YAH, NOT FORGETTING HIS LORRY PLATE NO. GN8066B! Stupid irritating old fashioned uncle! It's 2011 already, not your era like 2005 or what leh? Gangsterisms will only get you into trouble! Zzz.

Took a short nap with Jgws & had black pepper crab noodles for dinner. Watched X-factor & all our shows till 12am, headed over to granny's place. Unfortunately, cousin fell asleep already. He wanted to discuss about the job he intro-ed to Jgws initially, well shall do it tomorrow then. Hmmm, it's 4am already, I have an interview to attend to tomorrow, so I'll end here. Last but not least, visit http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com for collection 17. Thats all, most importantly, remember to click on the nuffnang ads if there's any. Loves, xoxo.

Demi's getting prettier as time passes :D
Aww.... I washed her shit & changed her pampers that day
cause Peipei left her alone w/me at home. Tsk..

Took at her place.

K, she's happy w/the mini cake. Great!

No comments:

Post a Comment