Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pleasing everybody is never a responsibility. If they like you for who are, good. If not, its their problem not yours

Hi peepoz! Miss me not? :D It's my 3rd day of work today. Everything's going on well till now, and I finally feel so alive ever since I started this job. Fyi, I'm working at a dental clinic located @ Jurong East, (A dental clinic). I have nice colleagues, as most importantly, nice ladyboss too :D Thank god for blessing me with this good opportunity. The greatest acheivement I made, was taking public transport every single day to and fro work. Hehe! Applauses for me pleaseeeeee.. I never done this before. Hiakhiakhiak, can't blog much today I'll do it tomorrow after work alright? And finally it's my offday on saturday! :D

My dear Jgws never fails to buy me my breakfast every morning before heading to work even tho' we slept separately these few days. He'll then prepare himself from his place, come over to granny's place to wake me up & give me 1 morning kiss before heading to work. Then I'll give him a call to update him when I'm leaving home :) I suddenly love my working life alot... So healthy! :) I sleep early, and wakes up early everyday.. Been staying over at granny's place for weeks! Today, I'm finally back to my own home at clementi, will be heading to work from here tomorrow and then to granny's place after work.

Miss this naughtyboy so much.
Happy belated birthday baby!

Anw, I received this from bread!
It's a strength of courage for me, a big big courage! :D

And I'm been so addicted to koko krunch with milk recently..

SO LOVIN' THIS LYCHEE SHERBET! Granny loves it too.

Jgws and me, before turning in at granny's.

No comments:

Post a Comment