Sunday, November 13, 2011

A single lie discovered is enough to create doubt in every truth expressed.


Back from bugis! Had a satisfying 12 hours of sleep, woke up at around 5pm quickly prepared, woke Jgws up and rushed to Bugis to get my pants & pumps for work on monday =( Aww, it's getting nearer....... Please give me some more motivations people! I hope I can maintain my strong determination like how I used to work @ mouzzy.. Anw, Bought alot of clothes today, but not for myself for eldersis. So reluctant to leave there, but the crowd is seriously making me flare up! So left immediately after I got what I need. Back to Jgws's place currently!



Like this pants alot, best buy today! :D

Gonna say goodbye to blue-ti-ful as soon as I start work...
Anw, Alicia bought this nail polish for me on her bday :D

That should be all. Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment