Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hearts are broken by the words left unspoken.


Back to update people! Just afew pictures taken back on Sunday yea.. So it was Uncle Adam's place @ Leo drive with granny, youngersis, Jgws and cousins. Met up with the rest of them there, including mom! It was Hari Raya Haji, and my Uncle's a muslim, so yea it was counted a special occassion. First time visiting Uncle's place after he demolished the old semi-d & re-built, which means the current one. Big & spacious, very nice unlike the squeezy & traditional-liked old home :D Buffets, played with the kids. A super well-spent sunday with the families. Bought Rochor Beancurd back to granny's place as well. I knocked out without Jgws.

Nothing much for the past few days actually, just for today. Jgws passed his interview & will be starting work on the 21st, while me I went to the Jurong East Dental outlet today & also passed mine! Ladyboss asked if I could start tomorrow but it's like a lil too rush for me as I have to bring granny for a eye checkup @ Singapore General Hospital tomorrow morning. So I pushed forward till Monday, yup will be starting work on Monday. Really hope everything goes smoothly & I hope my brain works a lil faster, cause y'know i've been slacking for way too long.. Like finally! I'm able to work! I wanna train myself, to be a workaholic! God bless, & thank god! Loves.







 The third storey looks more like a playground. Lol!

Used my curling tong again! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment