Sunday, July 18, 2010

Watching you walk out.

16th july 2010, friday.
Jgws packed food for me almost every single day before heading to work (Y) Waiting for him to knock off, & then he came over to fetch me. Headed to Csc to celebrate Tianshun & Shaobao's mum's birthday.. Wasn't feel well on that day. Got to see Lynette gf! :-) Left there, not long after. Jgws suggested for frogleg porridge at timah, before heading home. So, we went. Omg! Bloated~ I really can't imagine 3-5 meals per day, it's killing me. Not joking!! I can feel my stomach expanding!


17th july 2010, saturday.
Woke up by jgws call. Prepared myself, & cabbed to his place as it's raining cats & dogs. Poor jgws have to ride to Yewtee mrt station to pack my breakfast despite of the heavy rain.. Kfc breakfast! (Y) It's been so long.. I kinda miss the past :-( After eating, he massage my back for me, put oilment on my tummy & fell asleep.

Woke up, watched tv while jgws went to cook hot & spicy noodles fr me. Woohoo! (Y) Thats why i say, he's gna change me back to the past Anqi~ Fattttttty! Omg, I'm rly scareeed! Jgws went over to Jolene's place to get me Bb cream as i forgotten to bring to his place. I prepared while waiting for him to get back. Jolene & Gy came over to fetch us, we headed for dinner & then headed to town for movie " The blood pledge " Rate : 7/10. Chanced upon bunny at cine! ;-) After that, Younger sis & Joanna. Next destination, Newton. Received a text frm Eldersis & then we made our way to Cdans to join them for singing session :-)


Weakends.

1 comment:

  1. What is your pink contact lens brand and name

    ReplyDelete