Sunday, July 25, 2010

Love game.

Woke up quite early despite sleeping late last night. But fell asleep while waiting for jgws to knock off from work. Woke up by several of his missed calls & went to prepare myself. Ordered pizza delivery to his place after i finished preparing. He came to fetch me & we headed to Jolene's hse downstairs 7-11 to buy my tidbits. Next, rushed back to his place. Just in time, the person reached with our pizza. Hahaha. I disturbed jgws when the pizza reached. He said, " Wah! Order so many ah? " I replied, : " I only ordered the garlic bread for you hor " Then he said : " That's so sweet of you my dear " Hahaha! Nb! Damn sarcastic. Then when he's taking spoon & a cup of ice for me, i said : " Quick la! Later cold le not nice to eat liao " Then he said : " Nevermind la, I take my garlic bread sit at the doorstep eat lor " HAHAHAHA. Asshole! Make me laugh non stop. We 2 finished the whole thing, hawaiian pizza, 6 sweet & spicy drumlets, Curry zazzle baked rice & Garlic bread. Bloated~

Next, i spent hours buffing away my gel extention. My nails are getting thinner & weaker than usual. Don't know if i should continue doing or not :-( Hmmm, watched " ai " at 7pm till 8pm plus. Jgws fell asleep while i was buffing my nails. Jolene called & said she'll be gg over to keathong first with Liling. So i woke jgws up & we headed to keathong. Suki sushi again, madness! Hahaha. Jolene suggested to go Farmart. 2nd round after sukisushi, farmart! I'm bringing a bloated stomach home everyday. Won't have any chance to feel hungry man~ Lol! Chanced upon Lynette & Hongming @ Farmart. Jgws bought milo ice cream for me after eating. (Y) Ivan came to fetch Liling, & jgws riding bike. Jolene's alone. So Jgws came up with a stupid idea. He fetch both me & jolene together from Farmart to Guiyong's grandfather's gong tek. Hahaha! On our way there, we kena chased by a stray dog. Damn exciting & scary at the same time. Lol! Imagine 3 person on 1 bike. Lol~ Power! First time i experience such dian dian thing.

As its drizzling, jgws sent me back home instead of gg back to his place. Then he came up & chit chatted with mum before heading back home. Thats all. Breakfast with him tmrw :-) Goodnight!

Overdue pictures taken yesterday.


3 comments:

  1. hi babe, can i know how much u bought ur gucci bag ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aunt bought it :) U can check the price at any gucci boutiques.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay babe. and can i know where did you get your black top?

    ReplyDelete