Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Letting you know.

In just 1 week time, Jgws is turning me from a skinny monkey to a big fat pig. I can feel the fats coming back :-( From 36kg to 38kg, within just 1 week! Omg.. Slept for 12 hours, shiokkkk~ Woke up, did the advertorial for Gena tofu.. After that, prepared myself & headed to Alicia's place.. Hehehe. Bought her hersheys chocolate for her, & she doesn't seemed to like my crunch chocolate -.-" Mine is nicer than hers! Confirm. Lol, back to my 2nd home like finally! The feeling is great, though abit boring to bring a SORE throat there :-( I just don't understand why ain't i slowly recovering? In fact, it's getting worse!

Waited for her to prepare herself & waited for Lirong to come over to her place. Met up with Joslyn at keat hong suki sushi & Lanying joined us not long after we reached. We all ate like hungry ghost. & I finally understood why Alicia had a hard time eating steamboat with Lirong! Hahaha. She kept on behaving like dian dian, seriously. Hahaha, can't stop laughing! Ordered damn lots of food! But a total bill of $53.50 at the end of the day, thanks to the 20% voucher! :-) After eating, we 5 slacked at keat hong all the way till 10.30pm. Chit-chat, talk cock, & saw clement sis too. Until 10:30pm, stopped our gossip session & went separate ways..


My 2nd home! :)


Before heading out.


Alicia say my eyes look like " hu li " today.

Suki sushi @ keat hong.


9 plates of kani tempura in total.
Alicia, 4 plates. Me, 4 plates, Joslyn, 1 plate.


Don't know which tam jiak gui ordered teriyaki chicken don,
end up can't finish. Still point middle finger!
Hai ~

1 comment:

  1. Hi, may i know where you rebond your hair and how much izit?

    Thank, ger.

    ReplyDelete