Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Sick lil chick.

Sorry for the late updates my dear readers. But i've fell sick these 3 days, haven't totally recovered yet. & I haven't been feeling really alright as i'm stucked in a triangle r/s. Damn fucked up & sucks i felt. I have to go through many thoughts again, again & again.. I have to choose 1 no matter what. I hate people giving me pressure. It makes me feel like just dying.....

Thanks for all for your support, comments, advices.. Cindy, Alicia, Jolene, Lanying, Yy, & etc. I've made my choice & i hope i didn't made a wrong decision. Becse afterall, i hav to bear all the consequences if he do it again.. Sigh. The feeling is different, totally different from how i felt in the past. Why like that? My heart seemed to be gone..

2 comments:

  1. If the feeling is different from the past, perhaps you didn't love him as much already. Perhaps you don't trust him as much after everything he has done. Girls forgive, but never forget. Time will proves everything. It will proves if you have made the right choice. Afterall, I believe all your friends want you to make the choice that can makes you happy. No matter whats the outcome, you have to be strong!
    Take care! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. afterall the things he's done to you, naturally all the pain will make you close the door of your heart and i guess your heart was not ready to open that door for him again yet... dont always listen to your heart sometimes you've got to listen to your head too. be strong whatever choice you make whether its right or wrong i'm sure your friends will still be thr when you need them.your friends are really great you should really appreciate/treasure them.

    xoxo,
    all the best.

    ReplyDelete