Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Lust & Love.

Woke up by the ringing of my alarm. Was damn fucking tired & i feel so reluctant to get up from my bed.. But still, forced myself to wake up & prepare myself as i've promised to go visit loti. Prepared myself, Jh came to fetch me & then headed to fetch velle sis. Next, went to fetch Papa y & then headed to Changi Prison.. We were damn early. I fell asleep in the car otw there..

Loti complained that i'm fucking skinny & even said that i smoke "cold" WTF?! I swear i neverrrrr!! I told him i sumpa i never smoke "cold" lahhhh. Then he asked whether i was affected by jgws. Hahaha. He said : " Wait for me to come out, i bring you go out play " Lololol. Wait for him, still longggggg eh~ Idiotic him. Only 20 mins of face-to-face visit. But mostly it was velle talking as there's alot of serious matters to let him know. Will go visit him the next month again, provided i'm free. After visiting, Jh fetched velle back to cck, fetched uncle back home & then me. I fell asleep otw home again. Damn fuckingggggg tired, i swear!

Homed, wanted to sleep for awhile. But didn't, cse i don't have much time left. Prepared myself quickly. Zhiyi was at home too, we ordered pizza.. After eating, i cabbed to Cindy jiejie's place. Qianyi silly was alrdy there. Went to do in-fills for my nails & then prepared ourselves for work. Cabbed to Alicia's place first to put my barang barangs & then to " Alcool " I had a hard time working down there because i have never ever worked nightlife, for the 18 yrs of my life! I thought it was easy, but it isn't. I really don't like to teh to customer & i don't like to talk to strangers! Zzzzz. My face was blackkkkkk the whole night! Lol. Cindy jiejie helped me along despite hearing things she don't want/expect to hear, while working.. Thanks so much! :) Luv you!

Something bad happened halfway through. Everything was cocked up. We ended work at 2am & then we all went separate ways. I went back with Alicia as i'm staying over at her place. Removed make up, bathed & KO!


I forgot who's this guy. Lol.


Bernice & i.


Valerie & i.


Yy ai & i.



Jos & i.


My girls. Luv.


Cindy jiejie & i :-)
( http://prettywith-cindy.blogspot.com )


Shuana. Shalalalala~


Qianyi silly & i.

Sorry, I'm lazy to edit all the pictures.. Really busy recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment