Thursday, July 29, 2010

3rd day (last day)

Mummy woke me & jgws up at 11am as we need to check out by 12pm! Felt so damn tired & was so reluctant to get up from the bed. Same applies to jgws. Went to wash up, & then bring granny to mummy's car. Mummy sent them back, while jgws & i headed to HANS for breakfast. This time round, i tried fried egg with cheese. Not bad too :-) After eating & smoking, headed back to jgws's place. Bathed, & then fell asleep by 2pm. Woke up at 5pm & realised i was going to be late for interview which is at 5:30pm @ town. Damn! I wanted to give it a missed, but jgws asked me to quickly prepare. Zhiyi came over to jgws's place to wait for us & we went there together. Jgws fetched me there & waited for me outside. Hehehe. Signed the contract & then jgws sent me to keat hong.

Met up with Jolene baby for suki sushi. Too bad Liling can't join us today. Guiyong joined us instead, but also went off after awhile as he've got smth on. Did some catching up with her & we both totally ate 20 colour plates, 1 white plate. After doing billing, we headed downstairs to slack, smoke & bought mua chee while waiting for Guiyong. He dropped me down at lot1 as i'm meeting Sohboon, & Yiting parrot. Waited for jgws to knock off, went to 302 to settle his dinner & he sent me home! I'm damn fucking tired~


Look at how Jolene oh eat chawanmushi ~


The usuals ~

Life's not about winning or losing, it's all about gaining and learning. You win you gain, you lose you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment