Monday, July 19, 2010

習慣兩個人.

Jgws woke me up, he came over to fetch me to keathong. Sukisushi for lunch! (Y) After eating, headed to the clinic. Finally went to see a doctor, hopefully i will recover within 3 days.. Plspls. This sickness is making me go crazy! Guess its the rapid change of the weather that causes my sickness to continue. Damn! Endure~ Endure! After seeing doctor, Jgws bought 3 breads & tutu kueh back to his place for me to eat when i'm awake. Fell asleep at his place, woke up, he brought me to Kings' albert park for Mcspiccy nuggets. Ok ok only lah! After eating, pack nuggets back home for younger sis. That should be all. Pray hard that i'll get well soon..

2 comments:

  1. where you buy your top in your display pic and the left corner the black ruffles top:P

    ReplyDelete