Monday, July 26, 2010

Fear rejection, want attention.

I've been eating like nobodys' business ever since i patched up with Jgws. The first few days, he slowly made me gain back my appetite. & Now, I eat automatically. In fact, my appetite became bigger than his. Lol! Woke up by his text this morning at arnd 7am plus. Went to prepare myself & left home with Eldersis as she's leaving for work. It was drizzling, damn! I hate rainy days. I had a hard time waiting for cab. All the singapore cab driver were either eating snakes or dead. Pekcek. Luckily Jgws came to my rescue! (Y) He went to Yewtee mrt to pack my Kfc breakfast, went home to put & then came all the way to clementi to fetch me over, &even bring 2 bars of crunch chocolate! My favourite, hehehe. At that moment, i don't care if its raining anymore. Reached his place shortly, luckily our breakfast is still hot.

After eating, K.O! I woke up at 3pm while jgws was still sleeping. I only luv him when he's sleeping. B'cze it means, there's no noise. Lol! Woke him up at 4pm plus. He went to pack our lunch at arnd 5pm plus. Mcdonalds! Fillet o fish, Mcspicy & Spicy nuggets. Full. Watched tv, smoked.. 9pm, went to 7-11 to buy tidbits. 4 cup noodles, 1 mash potato, 1 milo ice cream, & spicy saporo. Wanted to get haggen dazs ice cream, but only got ben 'n jerry :-( Walked home aftermath.. Ate cup noodles, slacked, cuddled, & home like finally! I wna buy a new helmet b'cze my black visor helmet is dirty! Zzz.. Some stupid ppl worn it before. Heee..

Learn to appreciate the rainbow after cursing the rain. It's like loving again after experiencing pain.

2 comments:

  1. May i know what eyelashes glue you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visit www.myhairqueen.com to buy the eyelash glue.

    ReplyDelete