Friday, July 9, 2010

Elson's & Chatree's bday.

Happy advance 21st birthday to Elson. Sorry for the late updates..

Shall just let the pictures do the talking as i'm still sick, haven't totally recovered yet. Will do a proper update when i'm alright :-) First, cabbed to Yewtee to meet up with Lanying & Gena. After that, headed back to Gena's place to do the photo-takings for http://myhairqueen.com Pls support!! After that, met up with Jolene to suki sushi @ keat hong, & then i cabbed home while she went chevrons.. Homed, preapred & then left.. to chevrons.


Elson.


Egg & Elson.


Jolene & Elson.


Family.


Brothers.


My chu yy.


Gab & Me, cousins.


1st attempt.
(throw into the pool)


2nd attempt.
(Smashing cakes & pouring beer on his face)

WHAT A 21st BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION! LOL.


Shan & i ;-)
( 12 element )


Happy birthday Chatree! ;-)
I did made my effort to come down hor!


Yy, Chatree & me.

Received a bad news from Eldersis & jolene. Cabbed back to chevrons 20 mins after we reached boat quay -.-" Time/Money wasting.. Fucked up.


Yy & i.


Weilong & i.


Elson oh & i.


I don't know why..
We ended up..
Back..
Tgt.

I was talking to Weilong at one side. Too emotional till my tear rolled down my cheeks. That was when jgws walked over & dry up all my tears. He asked me back.. Knelt down & Promise he won't ever lie to me ever again.. I don't know if i'm choosing the right person. But if he lie to me again in future, i shall bear all the consequences .. I know , I know ..

Soft-hearted, once again..

No comments:

Post a Comment