Sunday, July 18, 2010

Let you down.

Another weekend wasted. I hate to fall sick, this time round it's really getting longer & longer. No choice, i have to visit the clinic tomorrow :-( Hope the stupid sore throat & headaches quickly go away.. Pls pls. I miss those spicy foooooood. I miss smokingggg. I miss everything tt i used to do. Today, cabbed to jgws's place as it's raining, again & i hate to take bike when it does. He packed food & waited for me at his place after he knocked off from work. After eating, he went down to buy strepsils & tidbits for me :-)

Chill, Cuddled, & he fell asleep while i watched tv. Settled our dinner @ 668. Initially jgws wanted to bring me fr Suki sushi. But i suggested 668 instead. Back to his place.. Watched tv, shared tidbits. Played with Darius (Y)! Next, home. I'm bloated today, as well. Fml.

No comments:

Post a Comment