Thursday, July 15, 2010

Push & force.

Met up with Alicia, Bernice, Joslyn & Sohboon at lot1 yesterday.. Slacked while waiting for jgws to knock off from work. Damn bored & my whole body seemed strengthless. I regretted stepping out of home without jgws by my side! Zzzz. Bought herbal tea for myself & it suddenly reminds me of hw i always buy herbal tea to his place when he's not feeling well :-( Alright, nothing fun & nice at lot1. Mac, as Joslyn wanted to eat.. I had a fillet-o-fish too. Aft that, Alicia left first while the 4 of us chilled & chit-chatted. Accompanied Sb to meet monkey, talked to Pinghe for awhile & then went over to taxi stand w Bernice & Jos. Okay, i admit i'm really really weak these few days. Even when i eat roti prata, i need jgws to pluck everything swee swee fr me. Thank god, he's there when i needed him..

Home sick home day, 4!

8 comments:

  1. you two really look good together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty babe!What's the name and brand of yr pink contact lens?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you happy tgt! :D All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what wallet you using now? what brand? thanks just want to know. no harm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time to change picture for my link!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete