Thursday, July 1, 2010

Blissfully in luv.

Woke up by Eldersis this afternoon at around 1pm! Damn. I thought i could sleep longer as i'm not working anymore. She forced me to wake up & accompany her to Westmall for Mayim. I feel like an idiot b'cse i didn't eat anything there, i only drink. Cse i'm on diet :P Hehehe. Alicia always say i dian dian (siao siao) want. That day i checked clearly my weight, 36kg! I still on diet. LOL! After eating, went to pack kaya balls & then sis drove me to Alicia's place. She accompanied me there all the way till 6pm+ and then left.. As for me, i slacked at Alicia's place whole day. You guys must be wondering what 2 girls can do in 1 room! Hahaha. She kept making me laugh non stop! I really feel like slapping her but she make me laugh like nobody's business!

Our conversation:

Alicia : Sher mo shi zhi hui ya (wisdom tooth)
Me : Ni qu internet check lor. Hui tong dao fa shao de. (Go internet search, some will pain till fever)
Alicia : Huh?! Shi yi zhong bing ah? (Wisdom tooth is one kind of sickness?)

OMFG! ROFL~ LMAO! Then, I didn't know she really go check! & Then she started reading..

Alicia : " Wisdom tooth is blah blah blah blah "

She read so so so damn slowly like a small kid memorizing dictation! Then i tweet to Lanying, saying that Alicia sim is really damn irritating, reading so slowly like kids memorizing dictation! Next, Alicia went to twitter & read. She ask me AGAIN~!

Alicia : " what is dictation ah? "
Me : Check dictionary!
Alicia : " My blackberry no dictionary ley "
After a while, Then she said : " Is it those primary school kids read & need to memorize? "

OMG OMG OMG! I rlly laugh till ~
Lanying, Bernice, Cindy, Yingying, all confirm can imagine Alicia's pattern! HAHAHA!

Headed to csc to chill for awhile with Aloy buddy but .. Yah yah yah~ Left csc after awhile as sis & Yy ai ordered pizza & were waiting for me to get home. But, I still went over to meet up with baobei after his work ended & then back home!


Camwhored @ home.
Girl's hobby, don't blame me :P


That is why ppl say i got kok tao. LOL!


& Fuck you :D


Too bored?


Don't know what to do..

Found something to keep me busyyyyyy!


Removed these words.
( so that whenever i wakes up, i won't be able to see it. )


Withered flower.
Valentines day..


Guess it's time to throw it away :)

Time waits for no man.

3 comments:

  1. GG. My title lak ka liao ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! Who ask u want act like a kid! HAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid?! U come try me first. HEH HEH HEH. I is rlly want know what is wisdom tooth mah!! WALAU

    ReplyDelete