Monday, July 5, 2010

Back to the past.

Can't imgaine that i slacked at lot1 the whole day, today! (-.-") That place don't belong to me anymore. Everything seemed so unfamiliar, yet somehow in my heart, still have a strong feeling.. Hmmm. Woke up this morning by my alarm, youngersis was awake by my alarm too ! Lol, damn irritating i know. But i promised Junjie to be on time! LOL! Quickly prepared myself & packed my barang barangs. I'm going chalet* again~ Yaynessssssss! Cabbed to lot1 to meet up with Junjie. & Jason too..

Slacked, smoked, chit chatted.. 3 cheers for Anqi! I only smoked 10 sticks in 3 days! Usually, i can smoke 2 packets in 3 days lor. Hehehe! Feel so proud of myself. I finally managed to slowly quit smoking :P Cabbed to keathong shopping centre with Junjie for our lunch @ suki sushi! (Y) Hav been craving for it.. But gastric damn pain after eating :-( Bloated, though i didn't ate much. Back to lot1 again, slacked & Headed to illuz to pass Alicia my barang barang & then back to mouzzy to accompany sb while waiting for baobei to knock off. Homeyyyyyy! Grins*

Went to lot1 only, kena nagged by so many people :-( Weilun kor, Aunty maggie, Sohboon, Junjie, Jiajia & Jiahao. All said i'm damn thinnnnnnn till can fly kite. Got so serious anot? 36kg only mah. Ok de mah? Hahahaha. I'm satisfied with my weight now :-)



He took SUCH A LONG TIME to decide what to eat!


I flipped few pages & immediately placed my order.
( junjie said i can work at suki sushi alrdy since
i knw the menu so well. LOL!
)


So much food!! See liao also scaredddddd.


HAHAHA! Can't finish all ! Buey sai ~


While waiting for food to digest, took pictures!


Camwhored~


Initially wanted to take bus back to lot1 aft eating.


But we both decided to take cab bcse of the SCORCHING sun !
( Omg! Burns my skin~ )


Finally saw cutie jiajia after so longggggg!


Junjie & Sohboon went crazy when i was on phone with baobei! LOL~


& They say i looked so ANGEL today, all white :-)

Received a text from Jason aft he went off : " Let me tell you deep inside me, years back when i 1st time saw you at cck bball court, u did caught my attention, however when i knew that u were with jeff, i drop my intention. Subsequently, the 2nd time i saw you, it was when peter & i went to fetch Jolene & u for your o level examination. Thereafter, when i msg you & when jeff got to know, i made a promise to him, not to contact you. For now, you ended your past.. I only hope whatever choices you make, i just want you to be happy. One will only be happy only if one learn to let go of the past. Revenage will bring you nowhere "

" I would not know how much misery you been through but just wan u to know, i would like to share ur ups & downs with u. Someone can have more than a thousand words spoken to show sincerity but action speaks louder than words. I know it's too early to judge wat kind of person i am. Knowing from u that a guy was doing so much for u. I worry for myself. Cos i don know how much i could do.. But i am not here to impress anyone, i'm just here to perform, however, every words i meant it. By the way, i saw some tiny bruises on you.. Pls take care of urself. "

Thanks for those words, but actions really do speaks louder than words. I have to be frank to you & i don't like to give fake hopes, thats why i made things clear with you just now. Hope you don't mind & we're still friends (if you're reading these)

Working at Alcool tmrw night.. I really can't imagine myself wearing a nurse uniform! Lol. Friends, do drop by & support if you're available tmr.. It's located @ boat quay..

3 comments:

  1. Do you skip meals? im really dying 2 lose some weight :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your top from? It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am a regular reader of your blog, and I was wondering what's your height?

    ReplyDelete