Thursday, July 8, 2010

A sudden urge.

Yesterday, Alicia & i stayed at her place for the whole day! Can't imagine it. We went downstairs to buy lots of tidbits & Mcdonalds. Slacked at her place for the whole day, & we suddenly got a new nickname. I'm xiao lian & She's xiao hua! Knn~ HAHAHAHA!! Omg! Anyway, I posted alot of meaningful songs in my private blog. We insisted on staying at her place doing nth, slacking, gossiping, even when ppl keep jio us go neverland or wherever! Hahaha. 3:25am my korkor (ivan) came home, drunk! Confirm! LOL! I went out to say hiiiii, he just waved to me & I knw he's definitely drunk. Hahaha! We stayed up till 5am++ And i finally tak bolek tahan, i went to buy a packet of cigg! Anqi failedddddd~ But nevermind lah, 5 days buy 1 packet only lehhhhhh. Good try! Jyjy.

As for today, I woke up at 3pm plus i guess? If i didn't remembered wrongly, i put 5 alarm to wake up at 1pm before i fall asleep. But still, i woke up at 3pm. First thing that came to my mind was, ciggggggg! Hahahaha. Opened the window & smoked. Alicia woke up! Hehehe! She accompanied me to wait for cab to go home..

Back homed! Prepared myself like a mad woman againnnnnn as i'm meeting Xiaobee aiai for movie at 7:05pm! Mum cooked for me after i bathe & then i only finished preparing myself at 6pm! Jh came over to fetch me to lot1 & then left. Omg! I was late for movieeeeee, i missed the first part of " Eclipse " Damn! Overall, i still think that the 1st & 2nd part are better. This time round, its a bit draggy at first. But i like the ending! It was what i expected! :D Hehehe. Omg! Edward & his elder sis are damn dashing/pretty! Can't stop thinkinggggg! Lolol. Alright, after movie, went to kbox singing session with xiaobee & co; Happy birthday Fu hong leong! Hahaha! Hope you enjoyed yourself! Back home aftermath. Damn tiredddddddddd~

I have to wake up early tomorrow, againnnnn :-(


Moolahssssssssssssss.


In the cinema toilet.


Xiaobee aiai. (Birthday boy)


Bee wanna show off his present & angbao! Hahaha :P


Gabriel, kele ;-)


Surprise for beeeeee :-)


Happy 19th birthday! :D
(though i know you're not happy deep inside)


Birthdayboy & Me.


Make a wish~


Aiya, no need say we also know what you wished for. HAHAHA!


Gabriel choooooooo.
(same birthday as me ohhhh 24th may!)


Gabriel kele.


Yiting parrot.


Stupid jesper so tall ! I already wear heels liao leh!
Buey zi dong!


Finally! HAHAHA. Same height!


Okay, i don't know his name.

A man with lust always touches you. A man with love doesn't because he respects you. Girls, don't be foolish.

1 comment: