Thursday, August 1, 2013

Having a broken heart is as though you had a broken rib. Every breath hurts.

Ai xin breakfast prepared by momma before I went for an interview :)
Don't know why but I always feel momma's porridge tastes
different. Like got mama de gan jue. HAHA!

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Lunching with Jolene after interview.
 
Swear it was the first time ever, we encounter such long duration of interview.
4 hours. Imagine -.-"


Alright, so it was Kiatkiat's birthday celebration @ Goldkist chalet.
Bread sent jolene & i there before he went along with doing his stuffs.
 
And all the gamblers started their blackjack.......

Sharin Lei :D The pretty phillipino. LOL!


As usual, the craziest friend of mine.
Sup boon.

Pretty yet camera shy Nikayla, the birthday girl.

Finally a picture of me & baby Alaryce.
Forever-frowning, like her mom. LOL!

After boozing, we started camwhoring....
 
Idk whats wrong, but recently this have been happening
quite frequently. I don't usually experience nose bleed.
Not even once for the 20 years of my life until ... . . .. . .
Too heaty I guess  :(

Hehehehe. My shagggggg & naked face.
Don't judge please.

On the phone with bread... Camwhored as its too boreddddddd.

22nd July, granny was supposed to be on vegetarian as it was
lunar 15th. Only managed to fall asleep in the morning
& I tried getting Val or Cas to do me a favour by getting food for
granny. MILLION THANKS to casper for digging out some time
despite his busy schedule, just to do me this big big favour.
He even brought it all the way to granny's doorstep. Aww! :')
Owe him once! :)

Nicely edited by my baby, jolene.

Boring saturday night......

Happy 76th my most beloved granny, words aren't enough
for me to describe the love I have towards you..
You might never get to see this, but still I wanna thank you for
bringing me up, showering me with lots of love, enduring & tolerating
with my lousy temper. I promise as long as I'm alive,
I'll be your shield from anything that comes against you.
I hope you grow old with me even tho it's almost impossible,
but dear granny, I really hope you do.
I LOVE YOU!
May you stay in the pinkest of health always, muackz!

Garrett Popcorns is LOVE.

Before heading to Chevrons, Wilson's baby birthday.
 
They claimed this face shows the " I wanna whack you " look.
Muahahhaa.

This is not what it is, only baby scars. I need your love, like a boy needs his mother's side.

Yea... Waiting and waiting and waiting...... :(



Thanks Jason, you did a gr8 job.

Needless to say, my favourite, my life, my everything.
As I grow, you age, but I promise I'll be patient with you always.
You're the only reason why I held on when things fall apart.

Tak bolek tahan, my baby's face always gek till cramp.
 


Grumpy? Yes/No?

As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke.


 
Holland V for dinner & Chillllllz
with Beng & Ved like after so longgggggg.
gr8 time catching up :D




Beng & Ved claimed, the way I sat was very unglam.
But its normal for me, hahaha.
I AM WHO I AM.
 

Do you even know how much it hurts to smile when it hurts deep inside?

Me & my moooood.

Heart telepathy?
Momma bought Muji marshmallow for Jolene and me.
And Oh'jiejie too, bought one for me & Jolene.
HEHEHEHE! Coincidence............

Alright, back home & finally managed to snap a pic of this
cheeky baby kissing me, luring him near by saying "mum mum"
Super JIAN!
 
Have been staying home & rotting for quite some time. Haven't been partying for close to 3 weeks, good or bad? Hmmm, also starting to feel damn lerthargic whenever the thought of "working" comes into my mind. DAMN SIANNNNN. I don't think anyone of you feels how I'm feeling right now. I'm having a really hard time handling my emotions..........
 
AHHHHHHHHHHHH BYEEEEEEEEE.
That's all for now.
Will be back as soon as possible, stay tuned.
And thank you nuffnang once again, MOOLAHS! :D
It's actually an advantage to be blogging & earning at the same time.
All thanks to you loyal readers, no matter 1, 2, or 3 years
you' people have been visiting this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment