Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep. And I'll feel you forget me like I use to feel you breathe.



 Bread offered to give me a lift to the hospital, as usual.... He made me wait like 123456789 hours! Forever rubberband... Momma tagged along. So it's hospital, home, sleep, to and fro everyday, same routine.

Life at risk!

My favourite, now you know why.

Mcqueen.










 
 Waited for the boys to reach so that they could visit Jolene @ the ICU on the second day. Hurts me to see her suffering, tears filled my eyes everytime. But before I enter, I would always tell myself, be strong for her just like how she'd be for me. Baby, you can do it!

Aww, sweeeeeeet.
 
All my favs.


I should be smilin' like this.



 Camwhored while waiting for bread to fetch me to the hospital.. So it was a 2 hour wait before I finally reached. Grrrr!

Funny how your brothers are the one here telling me,
" he's not worth your tears "

My dear xiaomeim Jodi.

YOU KNOW THIS LOVE LAST FOREVER~
AND EVER~
AND EVER ~

Eldersis got this from ASOS fashion.
Letting go at $40, new.
She's too fat to fit. Muahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment