Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 21st to the loveliest jay-oh-lene!




Sometimes in life, you find a special friend they say.. For me i think it's you. Someone who changes your life just by being part of it. Someone who makes you laugh till you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world, you really are. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door waiting for you to open it.. When I'm down, and the world seems dark and empty, you lifts me up in spirit and makes it suddenly seems bright & full. You gets through the hard times, sad times and mostly, confused times.. Whenever I turn and walk away, you follow. Whenever I lose my way, you guide & cheer me on tho' at times you're really silly. You hold my hand, told me that everything will be okay. And I thank god for blessing me with such a sweet-loving friend. All the time, you're even more than just friends. I feel happy and complete because i need not worry. I have a forever friend and forever has no end. Happy 21st birthday my ff! Finally a young adult, altho' some mishaps happen recently, rmb to always think wisely.

Thinking about all our inside jokes too many to name. When we're apart, it's never the same. And when we're together, it's nothing but fun. Replacing "you" just can't be done. As the years pass, and we grow apart, I want you to know that you are and will always be in my heart no matter what. You helped me through problems, through things good and bad. You helped me keep smiling when i was sad. You help me with guys, you made me stay strong. How would I live if you're gone? So please hang on! And when the years take us, no place is too far. You are a wonderful person with a good heart to lend, a patience mind with improved temper whenever I need to vent. All I want you to know, that you'll always be my forever friend!

Happy birthday & thank you for being such a gr8 friend to me. I appreciate everything you did/will do for me. Even if it those were just small gestures or hassle. Just remember to stay strong, chin up, and hand on. Time flies~ tough times don't last tough people do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment