Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I'm moving on from my mistakes and I'm learning how to take it day by day.

Hi people, I'm back at home so here I am blogging again. I have massive pictures to share with y'all but life is basically home, and just drinking.. I camwhore alot as I hardly steps out of home recently, so pardon me flooding pictures of myself okay? :P





 Like the usual weekends, Jolene came over to keep me accompanied. We could talk about almost everything/anything till the sun rises... And recently, we just got that mad crave for Mcdonalds. Lol..

 
 Okay, I was so lost & bored when Jolene's out of town but at the same time we do exchange messages through apps when she's @ Bkk. Well, so on that sunday night I had a sudden crave for Gongcha, was thinking of heading to Yewtee point alone but thought of Joanna Yee, guess what? She initiated to buy it over for me & also pack food for granny as well. Deelp appreciated, I really love all my friends who treat granny well :D

Look at how this dog bark.
Compliment or what?

Even tho' we don't see each other,
dad would always say " Qi ah~ you never call me "
Then I'll go " PA ~~~~~~~~~~~ " LOL

No blood relation, but as close as that.

Aww! The best of all.
Been DECADES since I last saw Yy ai.
This is why there's a saying
"Distance doesn't seperate two hearts that really care."

When night gets cold, alone...

My SURPRISE breakfast came to the doorstep
an hour after I was mad craving for big breakfast!


 Eldersis came over with Vedelene & her lil girl Chanalene. Aww! She've grown way too fast, or have I not seen her for a very long period of time? She's never shy to strangers or any of Ved's friends anymore. So kewt! Impromptu trip to Upper Thomsons for Little Pancakes. Together with Ved's cliques too. Yay yay yay! After so long.... Brings back quite a lot of memories but well, life goes on. I'm there to eat pancakes not to brood about the past.

Naughty & cheeky lil girl.


Haven't seen me in make ups for quite some time ya? Ever since I stopped clubbing,
I stopped putting on make ups, so more or less should be 1 month +/-
OF COS MUST TAKE PIC ZI LIAN YI XIA LAH~ Muahahaha.

Always having bird nest once I'm back @ home.
Thank you dad, muack!


Fooling around with the non-degree specs.

Bare face, making full use of the specs to cover the unsightly face.

No comments:

Post a Comment