Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This ache in my chest, as my day is done now, the dark covers me and I cannot run now.

 Looks like the drinking craze came harassing us again, just the two of us :) Down to Club Nexus to join the usuals. Shall let pictures do the talking alright, I've ran out of words suddenly, dislike and I really hate the fact that I can't do multi-tasking. Muahaha. On phone with bread..



Sam, Weilun, Me, Jolene, Shaun.

Assumptionites.
 
Jolene & Shaun





Drunkard Sam.


Baby baby baby ohhhhhhh~

Muahah. I came up with this crazy idea of
giving a "lanjiao bin" This is the 5th or 6th attempt
before Jolene finally got it right. Hahaha!

3 different types of breakfast for me to choose from! :) Thanks bread.
4 to be exact. Another fillet-o-fish for granny.


It's always at night the devil comes entering my mind


No comments:

Post a Comment