Tuesday, August 27, 2013

And now that you're gone I'm still holding on. With all your memories from our past, I'm still trying to make it last.




 Yoz back to blog, well I can only say that life's pretty fragile, we should really cherish everyone we love before they're gone... If only we can just think with our heads not with our hearts, we'd erase all of those unwanted heartaches and make a new start.. It won't last forever, no this pain won't last. Yes, it now hurts like hell. It may be cold, wait for a pair of hands that keeps you warm.. Sometimes it's easier said than done yea......

As usual, the favourite chill out @ Holland V with Jolene & Eric, it's her first time driving after she got her license! :) Fortunate enough to have sucha nice and sweet boyfriend to rent a car for her to adapt to the traffic flow. Halfway through, we made our way to Oceanz to meet up with Weilun & Shaun as it's been really long since we last met up. 302 for supper & back home. Chilling & catch up sessions like that :)



Needed something cold & chilly as both Eewin and I were feeling a lil grumpy. So it was Holland V again, for Haagen dazd choco fondue with Jolene tagging along :) Next up, oceanz for a short booze before it closes. Chanced upon my dearest Clement sissy & Xiaoping coincidentally. Not surprising, singapore's a small country.... But happy to do a lil catch up :P




 Next was Club nana with the usual cliques, shaun &co. Bumped into Eileen & co, Anabelle too. Was supposed to reach home early, thanks to my dog nah weilun.. Kept bugging me to join them @ nana. & Guess what it was a chaotic night with both sides of friends clashing.. I only remembered myself hugging shaun tight & then it was a bang @ my back. Tsk, thanks for all the blueblacks dude!

 Big breakfast @ Lot1 mac before bread came over to fetch me home.. Guess I was too drunk, too talkative, too emotional that day. Look below, the skies were bright already when i finally reached home!

With Aelda

Jiawei.

Sonia and Eileen.

WeilunWong ahkor

Dearest baby.


The dog, Nah wei lun. Muahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment