Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The words that you whispered for just us to know. You told me you loved me so why did you go away.


 Fringe growing longer, bangs or not? Went to get 2 bottles of milk for Jolene before making my way there. It took me more than half an hour to finally pissed me enough to decide taking bus to lot1. Met up with Oh'jiejie Katherine & again it took us more than 20 mins to finally hopped into one.


Shypie.
 
Thank you everyone for the sweetest concern & prayers. She's recuperating well, but it takes time yea? Know she's a strong girl, even tho' everyday she'd threw tantrums like a small girl. I know it hurts and sucks so much to be lying there like a paralyzed but soon you'll be able to be back on feet my dear. Hang on, exercise regularly, don't give up! :)
I'm always behind you.
 










 It's me against the bad bad headache that yesterday morning.. Supposed to reach hospital even before 11am but took a short nap hoping i'll feel better. My sweet dabian went along with me, been ages since we last catch up as well. Muahaha, another silly friend of mine, so kewt lah she....


Finally homed! Feels like heaven, knocked out immediately after washing up.
Yes, my bodyclock's screwd!

No comments:

Post a Comment