Thursday, August 15, 2013

As my life flashes before my eyes, I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise.

 Yoz~ Back to update my blog, surprising huh? It's really rare for me to update my blog on a daily routine basis now as I'm always going to & fro granny's place.. Will still try to keep this site alive though, as I know & can see from the nuffnang statics that my readers are still as loyal :)

I'am fortunate to be blessed with such a nice jiefu.
Muahaha. Which means, sis is so much more blessed than me,
to have Yoongming as her partner for life. Aww.
 
Muahaha. I was still sleeping when he sent this text to me.
He ended up coming up to granny's, into my room to wake me.
WHERE TO FIND.....

Okay, it was a lousy morning today. Jumped up from bed after mere 3 hours of sleep.. & Got to know that 2 shitz happened.. Tsk* Foul mood, and dad just have to spoil it by nagging at how ugly I am to be soooo skinny. He nagged and scolded like as if I'am his girlfriend. Lol! I really didn't want to talk back but... Ahhh~ Just his luck, my mood wasn't really good. Sorryyyyy! Right, changed his appt for dressing from 2pm to 10:30am so I could rush to granny's asap, I can never stay home longgg. Unless my monthly cramps visits or when I'm really sick.

Catch up with momma @ granny's place abit before she left for work. It's thursday tomorrow which means, I'am away from homeeee! Napped till Ved woke me by calling granny's home. Yawnz! Uber tired, I wished I didn't had to meet them but I was the one whom suggested to chill out. So no choice, muahaha! Yueyin joined us together with Daniel too. So it was Sushi tei @ Holland Village with the 3 of them before Chillax session with Ved, Elson, Jolene, Eric and Derrick @ Coffee Bean. Homed by 1am.

I didn't know my friends are so afraid to wake me even
tho' I'am the one who asked them to. Lol :(

And uh huh, camwhoring while waiting for them to fetch me as usual. Pardon me uh.....
There's a lot of picturessssss.










 

Ignore these 2 unglam pics of myself.
It just shows how sick I'am when we reached Holland,
Motion sickness like always, but the taxi uncle earlier on made
the journey even tougher to bear by not controlling
the steering wheel properly -.-"
ALMOST FLARE!!!!


Ved and me :D
 
HERE COMES THE FOOD!
Looking at all these pictures make me feel
like puking now. Bloated to the mxm.









 


Ved, Elson & Me.

See he just gotta at least call/text me once a week
my dearest sister. And this noob fuck
didn't know that by typing "I miss you"
the stars would automatically fall like an animation on the screen.
Muahaha! He sounds like an idiot just now.
SERIOUSLY, but I had a good laugh.
Thanks ah! :P

Oh the moment I reached home, I received a composition from an unknown.
After reading, I finally knew who was it from.


On our way homeeeeee.

It's really hard to take a proper photo with baby as he's forever hating the sight
of phones when we switch the camera to front mode. But
guess he was exhausted today, the moment I'm homed, lying on bed,
he slouched & rest on my chest :)
If only he's like that everyday....





Annoyingly cute.





Found a place so safe not a single tear.
Goodnight everybirdie! A peaceful sleep tonight hopefully?

No comments:

Post a Comment