Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The thunder rolls, and the lightning strikes, another love grows cold, on a sleepless night.

 Yes, my bodyclock totally screw me big time, I gave up the job opportunity that Ysabel offered... Sigh! It was a wet & loud night, a sudden downpour caused the emotional freak in me to fight all the strongs in me......


Yea, gloomy, cold, lonely, having no one beside.
BUT FUCK, I STILL GOT THROUGH IT.

Grumpy cse I wanted to order Mcdelivery, but the fierce howling wind & heavy downpour totally gave no chance at all.. Extremely hungry but lazy to cook maggie.
 
And at that point of time, my friend Alicia just like to deliberately
tempt me by sending me her economic beehoon picture. HELL!
 
BUT . . . . . . . . .


Uncle came home with a packet of food for me. Yay!
AND TO MY SURPRISE, I SWEAR I DID NOT PHONE HIM TO PACK.
It was really a coincidence that we had almost the same breakfast, Alicia :)
Don't have to show off pleaseeeee. HEHEHE!
Had my fills & ready for beddddddd.

My dear sissy have been missing ever since she started
persuing & further her studies while working & handling bf. I know she's
having an arduous time managing work, studies, friends, families & r/s
and I was waiting for her all along.
 
FINALLY SHE APPEARED. HAHAHA!
We had a short but fruitful catch up through whatsapp.
Glad I'm never forgotten by a number of friends tho'
I seldom initially start a conver or send any sweet texts..
Velle have always been a sweet friend. She's always giving me $$$ whenever
I stopped working.. Aww!

Thank you Lanying & Cindy ahzeh for getting me my LIPO9.
Time to burn all the fatsssss.



Have already attained my dream weight.
But in fact I hate how skinny I am now.
A little more would be good enough. maybe 1 or 2kgs more.

I'm just so into big breakfast everyday at 7am in the morning.
AND THANK YOU FOR THE BREAKFAST :)

Did a cover page for this sweet lil family.
May y'all stay blissful always,
and Estee to grow up to be a filial, sweet, and well-behaved girl.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment