Tuesday, August 27, 2013

They say time will take away the pain, I've cared enough for long enough.

 Life can be so surprisingm it can leave you sad and smiling. And then it comes tomorrow, don't try to hide your sorrows.. Velle sissy came over after work one fine day, couldn't remember when. Momma too, came for mahjong with aunt & co; Had a gr8 catch up with sissy, but a lil guilty for leaving her alone at home with cousins till 4am. Oppps! Put the blame on weilun. Muahaha. Oceanz with Jolene, Shaun & Weilun. Just the 4 of us chillin'

Momma & Velle sissy.

So sweet of her to get all these for me. Muackz.








After a decade, chanced upon Jammmmmm.

The usuals.
Assumptionites, hard to come by, best friends forever :)


LOLOLOL. The picture looks like weilun & I are attached, while
jolene and shaun seperated. Smtj? haha.

The one I can confide & tell everything to.

Don't get the wrong idea, he's just like my brother :)

Coincident bump, Marcus.
 
Headed to Club nana to meet up with one of my old friend Mcqueen. Jolene's supposed to follow me there but changed her mind to meet up with Eric instead @ Royal 1. Just when I was at the ATM withdrawing money, someone tapped me from behind, gave me a fright shouting my name, long lost friend Ah hong! He then gave me a ride to Nana..

Busy catching up with Mcqueen, almost didn't noticed my phone was about to die on me. Then there it came, a fucking bad, mad & crazy news! :( So worried, Mcqueen sent me to the hospital. Dear Jolene was admitted to hospital, don't wanna further elaborate here, those who knows, know..... Those who don't, either go find it out yourself if you're that nosey, or just forget about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment