Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I'm a strong person but every once in awhile I would like someone to take my hand and whisper, everything's gonna be alright.

 Make ups indeed does wonders. Forgotten when was the last time I applied black eyeshadow & black eyeliner as I'm so used to brown liners & shadows.. If you realized and find me looking weird in my recent pictures, blame it on the black eyeshadow as I left my make up pouch @ home :( Haha..

I don't think there's any wrong with taking such picture.
So shhhhh :x


It's RARE for me to do stupid faces just to cheer someone up.
But that night, I did.

Always & forever.

YES! IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!!!!!

 
 After a whole month of rotting at home, forced to party with Elaine & co; dragged my feets out like finally.. Feels weird at first but I REALLY DID ENJOY MYSELF and didn't regret at all. Muahaha. Probably its the company of friends you party with, that creates such enjoyments/laughters/atmosphere. It doesn't matter where you party as long as you're with the right cliques.


Miss us not?
The 3 of us again! :D

I know, I kinda dress down because the mood wasn't there at first.



DRUNK LIAO.


Soya leader!

Louis

Ken!


Tipsy


Always my favourite spot at the ladies, in playhouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment