Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back to back.




 Been cutting down on drinking lately, surprisingly :) Jolene have been keeping me accompanied for the whole week.. It's supposed to be a lonesome night on saturday & my dearest cousin david initiated to come up to accompany me with jolene, so it was cards & beer @ home for the night. Mcdelivery as well. Yumz! Huge craving for Mcspicy without lettuce with additional cheese :D

My daddy on cruise sent me this -.-"

2 of us.


When boredom strikes, Hehe!
My production on jolene. Manicure & pedicure.





Sometimes I don't know is it a disadvantage or an advantage to
be at my own home. Theres always A LOT OF FOOD :D
 




He found his own comfort zone @ my territory.

Dad never fails to pack food for me :D

Grumpy.

LOOK! SO KEWT!

So touched, someone sent this to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment