Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Start everyday with a new hope, leave bad memories behind and have faith for a better tomorrow.

 Hey readers, how was your wednesday? Well, I had a splendid one even though I'm back to work after a week of recuperation at home. Nah, minor illness. Was done with flu, fever, sore throat and bad bad cough. (those where i only fall asleep in the morning, coughing the night away) Yea, the cough was extremely bad... Awful.

Grafitti @ Udders earlier this noon.

While we were out for appointment to meet clients,
pampered ourselves on a hot sunny day! :D


Mine! the waffle was good, but maybe I'm too used to
Dailyscoop's hazelnut haven, this hazel's nut ice-cream from Udders
wasn't good for me.

Thank you Lincoln ahkor for the support :D





Yup, it was GOOD FOOD after work.
 
LavaEdge.
 
Lets see what's for appetizer?

Buffalo Wings

Escargot.
My virgin try & surprisingly tastes good.

All time fav, calamari rings.

 
Then, it's main course!

My lamb shank!
(still prefers the one from Ambush dining)

Shrimp pasta.

Tomyum pasta.
 
Here comes the desserts!


LIVE! Boss preparing the new dessert we ordered "crepe suzette"

Here it is! The unforgettable ultimate sweetness with the combination
of orange juice, best! It still lingers in my sweet tooth..

Apple crumble.

And lastly, pineapple brownie with warm chocolate sauce.
 
I'm blessed.
even though it felt really sinful.

No comments:

Post a Comment