Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Genting trip 28/06/2013 to 30/06/2013

 An impromptu trip to genting with my favourite girl, Jolene. Yup, needed a short getaway and genting was the last resort.

My new jelly flats bringing comfort to my troublesome feet.
Good buy, at $9.95 only.


Marrybrown.

On the second day, outdoor themepark!


I swear this was awesome!































Baskin Robbins & Famous amos.

First night.
Mmmkb.

Guess how much this cost us?
42.90RM GAWD!
Confirm tio tok!






Another awesome ride.


 Alright, overall it was an enjoyable trip. We had quite a lot of fun there except that theres nothing much to shop. Me being a glutton ate almost more than 5 meals per day! Can't imagine. My gawd, bet I gained more than 2kgs back. Aww so sad.









Second day :D







No comments:

Post a Comment