Monday, May 23, 2011

No matter how carefully you choose your words, they'll always end up being twisted by others.



Prepared myself while waiting for Jgws to collect car. He sent me to Tanjong pagar for interview. Headed over to fetch Cindy ahzeh & Jason before heading to Adecco. Jgws went to check in the hotel that Jgws booked for my birthday first, while Cindy ahzeh & I had our interview. Tak bolek tahan ahzeh, she talked non stop! Hahaha. Waited for Jgws to come over to fetch us after interview, headed over to bugis for my favourite fried golden mushroom! :) Hehehe! Then back to the hotel. Asked them to join us & we slacked all the way till night. Bathed separately, Spent quality times together with Jgws after they left but fell asleep after my hair is dry. He woke me up, an hour later.. Then he fell asleep himself. Smlj? Hahaha!

Anyway, the name of this hotel: V-hotel, currently having promos



A picture of Jgws driving..




Texts with ahzeh before interview.






Jason so small size can hide inside! Hahaha.
(Actually the main reason why he hid in the cardboard is bcze ahzeh
was helping us to take pic.)









My ahzeh looked so young & pretty in bangs!


You see? Ahzeh force me to walk barefooted downstairs! Hahaha!











Sweet messages before my birthday ends :)


Somewhat cheers me up on my birthday when I'm super bored at Jgws's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment