Friday, May 27, 2011

Dear haters, We're flattered that we're always a trending topic in your life.


Super boring friday. I remembered seeing Jgws waking up in the middle of my sleep but didn't know he actually have to book in. Lol! Usual routine, Next chill kept me accompanied & recently, I'm doing good deeds for my friend.. Can't believe it cause usually, it's always my friends doing it for me in the past :( Urggh! Haha, anyway it was July again at night. But this time round, with a special VIP, my dear Eewin. Hehe :) Sorry for letting you wait for me for more than 1/2 an hour I guess? :P I know you'll forgive me LAH! Met up with Weilong kor there as well. He's the regular already, he's known as "Long-ge" there. Super funny! Back to Jgws's place after accompanying Eewin to board cab.



Weilong & ACT BUSY Jgws.


My special VIP for the night.


Okay, as you know, I just got a new camera ST700 in purple from Eldersis.
Hehehe, altho' the function is better than my previous ST550, but I still missed it :(


See? Jgws super vain, before leaving home...
Angle machiam simi sia? No skill :P


Us.


Eewin dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment