Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Don't talk more shit than your ass can produce.



Wasted the whole weekend sleeping at Jgws's place. Hell-bored! Sunday, woke him up in the morning after hanging up with Alicia, as he have to book in to serve his confinement.. Suffering from serious sore-throat. Even 10 packets of strepsils won't do much help. After Jgws booked in, finally I fell asleep for 7 hours. Shiokness! Woke up by him, had my dinner, continued to nap for 3 hours more.. Watched my favourite weekend show 夜市人生 & prepared myself for movie @ Cineleisure "Paul" Initially wanted to have supper @ Farmart, but there's so many stray dogs when we were almost reaching.. So, we gave it a missed. Headed to 302, but too crowded. Coincidentally, chanced upon Melissa there too :) Waited for 5 mins, still no seats, I suggested Bukit Timah for Teochew Porridge & we headed there instead. After eating, rushed to town & guess what? We met an accident outside Far East Plaza. Thanks to that dumb Taxi driver who turned left when he was at the right lane! Fuck it! I flew off the bike & sat on the floor, could almost feel my whole right leg in pain when that stupid dumb taxi bang onto it.. The bike fell, Jgws quickly stood up, helped me to the roadside, and then quarreled with the taxi-driver. Hell pain I swear! I was sweating, seeing stars when I walked to the stone table outside 7-11. For that moment I thought I was going faint as I could barely see, my vision blurred. So scared but I stayed calm & lie down flat. Luckily after few mins, I'm alright. Gave our movie a missed! After he've settled with the driver, hailed a cab for me while he ride his bike, headed back to his place. We were both injured..

Monday morning, Jgws ordered Macdonalds for our breakfast. After breakfast, consumed our painkillers, went back to sleep again. (super duper hard to sleep with an injured leg) 6 hours later, we both woke up, he ordered Kfc for our lunch, and after medication, I fell back asleep for another 2 hours :) Headed to Club July to meet up with Youngersis, Raynard, Nigel and Annabelle. My dear sis Clement came over to look for me too :) Coincidentally chanced upon Shaine & Tiger's elderbro there. Did a short catch up too. Weilong, Peiqi, Weizhong & co came not long after.. Headed back to Granny's place for awhile, walked to 7-11 for my cigg, sara lee's chocolate cake, and some tidbits. Then back to his place. We both have difficulties in walking. Like a cripple I should say. Couldn't sleep at all, insomnia for the whole damn night. Can't stop eating these few days. Hehehe! Haagen Dazs Strawberry-Icecream in the middle of the night, sinful max. Forced myself to nap for an hour due to headache..

Tuesday, Watched "Eight below" on channel 5. Super touching & nice, just like "Hatchiko" After bathing, received a call from Eldersis asking if I want to join her for drinking session at Club July. Headed over to meet Sohboon, Junqiang & Eldersis after I'm done preparing, with Jgws. I ate like a hungry ghost recently. Ordered Nuggets, Sotong balls, and cheese fries. Delicioussss~ As usual, Sohboon was the one who made my day, can't stop laughing seriously! Hahaha. Cabbed back to granny's place with Jgws and Annabelle as Eldersis went back earlier on.. On the phone with Weilong kor while Jgws's asleep on the sofa. Lol! 4am, he woke up, we headed back to his place... Stayed awake till the sun rises in the morning..

So it's wednesday morning already. (today) Sudden crave for Kfc porridge, quickly got myself changed while Jgws's sleeping soundly.. Cabbed over to Yewtee point to pack Kfc porridge for him & his mum too. And I managed to pack breakfast back within 20 mins. That was real, fast! Then.... I encountered this stupid problem caused by M1. Don't know what the hell happened at first. Couldn't make phone calls or receive incoming calls but internet was available. Then it went.. No service at all for 12 hours! Mad angry. I slept the day away as well. Only fell asleep at 12pm. Jgws woke me up at 7pm with my dinner, chicken chop rice :) After eating & smoking, I fell back asleep. Woke up at 10pm, bathed, watched Americans got talent, have my Haagen Dazs ice-cream, and then he send me back homeeeee.

Just updated Collection 5.
http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com
Don't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment