Saturday, May 21, 2011

Advanced Birthday Celebration At Clun Sensation.


Initially booked a sofa for my birthday celebration at Titanium but last min, Alicia changed the venue. I only managed to nap for like 1 hour before preparing myself. Cabbed over to fetch Nouvelle, Sohboon & Eewin from Lot1. Headed over to Club sensation to meet up with the rest. Thanks my girls for attending :) Nouvelle, Sohboon, Alicia, Eewin, Yiting, Yy, Eldersis, Sophia, Jolene, Liling, Yunhan, Sheila, Valerie, Jennifer, Peipei, Joslyn, Qianyi, Cindy, Peasrlyn & Elaine. Ziying, Jasmine, Peiqi and co can't make it. As well as phyllis dear.. Shall meet 'em up other days. Also thanks to my ahkor Lincoln for making an effort to come down even when he's the only guy there :P OH! I had a great night w my girlz! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment