Monday, May 9, 2011

This is me, I talk sarcastic, so just suck it..

Adeline & Me.

Sohboon god & Me.

Adeline, Me, Alicia.

Am currently at his place suffering from insomnia again while he's sleeping. Super bored! Anw, I spent my Sunday night with my girls Sohboon, Alicia & Yy. Jgws & I woke up at 7pm, watched 爱 and then he prepared for mothers day dinner at khatib with his family members. I was supposed to have dinner with mum & granny & co too. But ended up giving it a missed. After Jgws left home, youngersis came over to his place to accompany me while I prepare myself. Big damage! She kept munching on my tidbits & candies non stop. Hahaha. Hersheys chocolate, beebee snacks, and sweets. When time is up, she went back to granny's place to prepare for dinner with mum & co. Jgws came back few hrs later. 11pm, cabbed to teckwhye to fetch Yy ai & then headed to liquid 40 to meet up with Sohboon, Alicia & Ade. Drinking session w my girls.. Jgws came to fetch me when I'm done. 302 for supper, back to his place, cleaned up, insomnia again while he fell asleep like again (-.-") Super duper bored! I stayed up till this morning, finally fell asleep at 11am. Woke up at 7pm to watch 爱. Hehehe, spent the whole day at his place and now he's asleep. I AM SUPER DUPER BORED! Will upload pictures taken at Liquid 40 tomorrow when I'm homed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment