Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't put words into my mouth. I've got plenty to say. Don't tell me how to live my life, I do things my way.

Yea, here to update again as I'm currently facing a problem name "insomnia" as usual lar.. Alright, I've been quite busy ever since I started up prettywith-anqi@bs and here, I wanna thank all of you who've supported cause I really appreciate it very much :) It somehow motivates me to be even more determined to continue striving for what I want... Oh yea, yesterday was the first time I ever felt so unbearable/reluctant to leave home! Reason behind it? Guess what? It's actually because that naught baby kept on barking/crying behind the kitchen's sliding door when we were about to leave home. Aww~ So poor thing, he was left all alone at home the whole of yesterday afternoon. Hahahaha!

Packed lunch for ourselves & granny first, then cabbed over to granny's. It's Friday the 13th. Wasn't it supposed to be an unlucky Friday? How can I even have found money notes lying on the road before boarding the cab?! Hahaha, it's just $2 by the way.. After lunch, watch tv for while and I KO-ed on the sofa not knowing that Youngersis already left granny's place to meet Raynard.. Urggh! Super tired lar. Napped for 5 hours & the next moment when I was woken up, I saw Jgws beside me already. Lol! Came over to his place.. Wathed tv, received orders, re-ordered, and etcs for my blogshop until now.... Shitz! I really have to at least nap 3 hours or more before I really faint & die on streets. HEHE, Just joking!

Last but not least, visit
Http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com

1 comment: