Friday, May 20, 2011

Having sex doesn't make you a whore; just like being a virgin doesn't make you a saint.

Just a rough description for friday. Cabbed over to Jgws's place while waiting for him to book out. Headed over to Club July to meet up with Raynard, Youngersis, Weilong & co for awhile. I almost forgotten I have an appointment with Cindy ahzeh at 8pm. Luckily, managed to change the timing to 1am. Jgws accompanied & waited for me to be done with my gel extentions. This time round, a super unique type. I don't know why, but I'm in love with different types of colours now. Black is just too bored & common. As well as pink or pink. So decided, different colours for 10 fingers! :) Done by 5am! Back to his place then, insomnia



This is part of how my knee looks like :(


Cindy ahzeh made this for me while waiting for my gel to be done.


Siao want lor! She actually waste money on these stickers! Lol.


My super unique nails :P

No comments:

Post a Comment