Thursday, May 12, 2011

Bitches talk shit because they think they know me. But if I had a dick, they'd be the first to blow me...

Back to update for today. Woke up at around 10am plus this morning as I'm super hungry. Jgws wasn't around to pack food for me as he's in the camp, so he ordered Fillet-o-fish meal to my place :) Super bloated even though I shared with Youngersis. I had difficulties getting back to sleep as I was damn bloated, so rubbed some "Ru-Yi-You" on my tummy.. Felt better & finally fell asleep. Woke up to find that it's turning 5pm already! Meaning, Jgws's gonna book out in no time. Quickly prepared myself while waiting for him to come over to fetch me. We then headed to Beauty World as we initially wanted to have Teochew Porridge for dinner, but thought of meeting Eewin for dinner too. So headed to 143 for Bak kut teh :) Slurps* After eating, went up to Eewin's place to play with Jayden. Had a great time laughing while Jgws entertained Jayden. Back to his place at around 7:40pm watched tv till it turned 12am+ He then sent me home. Was busy packing & sorting out the clothes to postage out for my blogshop buyers..

Anyway, Collection 2 is up.
Main focus on leopard prints. Do visit!
http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment