Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The most important thing in communication is to hear what isn't being said.

Hey readers! Sorry for the lack of updates.. I spent my long weekend with Jgws as usual. Stayed over at his place as well. The same routine, club july to chill. Supper with Joanna & Elson for 2 nights. Saturday night was at Yewtee after drinking session at Club july.

Sunday, Both Jgws & I overslept. Supposed to meet Joanna & Elson @ 7pm but dragged till almost 10pm. Quickly prepared ourselves while they waited for us downstairs when they're done. Headed to collect my clothes & sweather from Alicia & passed her the eyelashes from Sasa first, then to Bugis junction for "Fast & Furious 5" You won't regret watching this movie, maybe the best you've ever seen. Totally awesome, I don't mind watching it twice. Hehehe! After movie, headed to Jln Besar for supper! "Swee choon" Bloated max altho' I only ate afew mouthful of those dimsum. Still prefer 126's dimsum as compared with swee choon.. After supper, Mustafa for daily necessities. Elson & Jgws went crazy over there. Hahaha, especially Elson. Next destination, panjang to fetch Jolene & Sheila. They dropped us down first & then homed! Super drained!


Jgws refilled my all time favourite oil :)


Childhood favourites :P Thanks to Jgws.


The dimsums we had. Poor sis, She found this on her front window. Lol!











Yay! New heels, can't wait to see it. Thanks Joanna for helping me order.

No comments:

Post a Comment