Sunday, May 8, 2011

Everyday is a new day, but some things remain unchanged.

Hello readers, I'm currently using my phone to blog in order not to let it rot.. I just finished my Mcdonalds breakfast :) Let me do a short update for friday. Only managed to fall asleep in the morning after bathing.. But thank god, its 8 hoes of sleep! :) Jgws woke me up by bombing my phone. Lol! Did a quick preparation of my clothes & stuffs, then waited for him to come over to fetch me. Headed to Bukit Panjang 163 for BBQ springs, stingray.. After dinner, back to his place. Watched tv, slacked & then prepared myself. Met up with Weizhong, Weilong, Raynard, Youngersis & Annabelle at club july to chill as usual.. Was supposed to meet up with my girls for drinking session but cancelled as afew couldn't make it and I can't do any make ups now :( So sad! Anyone ever come across a pimple in your eyeball? Yes, I am experiencing this weird pimple on my white eyeball now! Sigh... Super pain till I can't stop tearing at times.. Angry max! Alright, after drinking, back to Jgws's place. Insomnia again, probably because I've slept for 8 hours at home previously.. So I stayed up till yesterday morning, woke Jgws up as I'm craving for Kfc porridge. Hehehe! So pissed off at times when I have hard time waking him up -.-" After breakfast, he fell asleep within 3 mins as usual. Pig! Zzz. As for me, I suffer from insomnia like again lah! :( Stayed up till 3pm, woke him up for polling day. He went to vote & then came back buying waffle for me. Unfortunately, when he's back, I've already on the air-con & lying on bed falling asleep.. Hahaha, didn't managed to have a single bite at all. We didn't went anywhere as I fell asleep. He cooked for me when I'm awake, watched tv all the way till midnight, till now.. It's already 5:40am already. In afew more hours, he's gonna book in to serve his confinement. Urggh! So I'm gonna wait for Youngersis to wake up & come over from granny's place to accompany me :) Sweet dreams everyone!


Last but not least, do remember to drop by:
http://prettywith-anqi.blogspot.com
PLEASE, only email me if you're really interested :) Tyvm!

No comments:

Post a Comment