Saturday, May 28, 2011

I'm so crafty, so devilish, so delightful and when you think you've really gotten to know me, You could've been wrong

Woke up by the ringing of Jgws's phone from a previous starhub customer.. Zzz. Couldn't get back to sleep and realized some horny mosquitoes stung my ear.... Super itchy can?! (-.-") Initially wanted to order Mcdonalds for breakfast but they disappoint me.. Been hearing "Pala pa pa pa. I'm lovin it. Thank you for waiting, your call blah blah blah....." for more than 5 times! Gave up ordering, so went to the fridge to get a slice of SaraLee Chocolate pound cake. After that, texted Eewin to ask a favour from her. Hahaha! She helped me to order Pizzahut as I did not dare to do so.. Thank you so much dear! :)

Breakfast/lunch, Jgws & I shared 6 hot'n'spicy drumlets, a personal pan Hawaiian pizza, Curry zazzle baked rice and garlic breads. Super bloated! And that sleepyhead fell dead asleep on the bed after eating. Zzz! Catched up with Xiaofeng on phone for awhile as well as in texts, hohoho! And yea, I expected Jgws to irritate me when I woke him up (-.-") He never fail to do so everyday.. Or maybe my monthly period is nearing, so I tend to be more short-tempered? No I don't think so lor. He only know know how to sleep, nag, check & suspect me. Urggh! I mean like, Hello excuse me? I'm like 24/7 at his place? Maybe out of the 24 hours, only 6 hours I'm at home? -.-" If I'm so not trustworthy, then please fuckin' let me go. I'm so tired & uncomfortable being checked on..... Prepared for Club July. Here comes the big fight. Don't wanna elaborate but fuckin' pissed off! Met up with Youngersis, Raynard, Weilong there. Jgws & I sat separately at different tables. Went back to his place aftermath. I'm so totally tired of all the problems we're facing! Fuck off please, don't pester me, you stupid unnecessary problems!

No comments:

Post a Comment