Thursday, May 26, 2011

你的敌人不需要你解释, 相信你的人更不需要.




Hello readers, I'm back from my oh-so-boring weekend again! So sorry for the lack of updates. I'm super lazy & its always the same old usual routine with Jgws. Nothing else :P Back to thursday, cabbed over to Jgws's place, bathed & I did something harsh. Shouldn't state it down here until it's effective. Hahaha! Waited for him to book out.. He called to ask me to prepare myself for shopping. Hehehe, been so longgg. And then when he's back, yea... Irritates me again & I cancelled the shopping session. I meant, how do you continue with the plan when you're in a foul mood, right? Jennifer Lopez was super hot on Channel 5 American Idol. Urggh! Can't resist altho' we share the same sex. Super sexy lah... Chanced upon Jesper there as well, couldn't forget how he drink and dance on his birthday at V4. Hahaha. Junjie appeared too, not long after. But actually they reached earlier than we did lah.

And I did something very clumsily! Fucking hate myself, super painful LAH. Turned in with Jgws after washing up.





No comments:

Post a Comment