Tuesday, May 10, 2011

10th's a special date for us, been 5 tough years...

Happy 5 years 6 monthsary to Jgws & I. Fell asleep only at 11am, but woke up at 4pm out of a sudden. Jgws ordered Mcdonalds for our lunch :) Don't know why I never get sick of Fillet-o-fish w/o tartar sauce + extra cheese. I don't mind eating that for the rest of my life actually. Hahaha. He suggested that we should catch the movie "Thor" So booked online & fell asleep after our lunch. I knocked out for 3 whole hours when I merely wanted to nap for like 1 hour? Lol! shiokababy! And the first person I saw again, when I woke up, was Jgws. He asked if I'm hungry & then went to cook for me :) After eating, prepared myself, headed to Cine for our movie. The movie starts at 11:50pm, but we only left his place at 11:40pm. Hahaha. Managed to reach there in 20 mins time though. Chanced upon Orleng & Hong at the Carpark across Cine too :) "Thor" wasn't as bad as I thought. In fact, it's really worth watching! Just like fast & furious 5, I don't mind watching "Thor" again.. The male lead, wooo. Dashing! After movie, headed over to V3 to meet up with Sohboon & Co. It's Jacky & Jesper's birthday celebration, the forever happy-go-lucky twin brothers. Hahaha! They went to V4 aftermath while Jgws sent me home..



Our lunch! Super bloated, omg!


The words are supposed to be 1011 made by the fried sausages.
But I messed it up. Lol!


The awesome Thor.


Okay, Ignore me! I'm too bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment