Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The third loving memories of my best, Nah Wei Lun.

我努力压抑 可是爱情怎么喊停 你身上的热还在我的怀里.
Why your number titi kui one? I jiu shi die die don't wanna buy.
NB dog jiu shi dog rightttttttttttttttttt.

This should be the last picture I took before sending you off :'(

People thin, you say thin till like aunty sibei pai kua~ 
Keep feed me. Every single day.
Uh, fat already give people nicks " BUI QI "
Hellllo MAI SNG LEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Actually I Really kind miss you here irritating me la. 
Everyday you ren ma. Want shout jiu shout till I song.
Saturday sunday never fail, lao di fang.
But I really don't know why we're that fate-less. ..

Erlaogong, it's your 3rd month there, hope you're doing good and find. Mai titi ter people or sng with people hor. This is the only way to communicate with you cos I Remember you told me you're my stalker in blog okayyy. I ASSUME you see these.. Hmm, just realized yesterday night you confirm sibei HOT me one. Muahahaha. Your death monthsary, your erlaopo at there dulan, and sad for other people. HAHAHAHAHA! Ni confirm feel like punching me I know I know.
It;s 11:11 am coincidentally, I hope things are going good for you.
We'll meet next life k.
Then I be your dog lar. No more grieving. Will keep you in my heart till my breath stops. And every single fucking thing you did for me. MAJOR and MINOR~ EVERYTHING..


You should be very happy cos Jolene and me are fine & back like last time lo.
Too bad foursome - you = threesome.
Always feeling you close. No worries.


Deeply missed, by us.
Shaun Ting, Jolene Oh and Elp.
Love

No comments:

Post a Comment